Title: Lady Defender
Class Size: 10 (minimum of 5)
Class Fee: $45.00 per person
Lady Defender Series
To educate, properly train and empower women to safely and effectively handle a firearm to defend themselves, their loved ones, as well as build a sense of community where women can meet, share their passion for shooting, self-defense and support one another.
The Lady Defender Series will be a monthly training series to provide and offer regular training and ensure skill sets remain sharp. The monthly training series will also have a focus on a variety of important skills: home defense, concealed carry, situational awareness, trauma first aid and emergency preparedness.
The Lady Defenders Series monthly training will be held the last Sunday of the month from 10am-11am.
Benefits of the Parabellum Lady Defenders Series:
- Personalized training by our Firearm Instructors with extensive training and who have a passion for training women in a wide variety of self-defense firearm skill sets.
- Monthly training before the store opens to the public for one hour (60 minutes) of self-defense drills. They are a perishable skill. You must train on a regular basis.
- Cost: $45. This includes firearm instructors, private range time, and one training target.
- A 10% discount on private lessons with instructor Joe Lawson.
- A 10% discount that day on all training ammo, any accessories and cleaning items.
- Camaraderie with other like-minded women.
Please arrive at least 10 minutes early to check in. Each monthly training session will begin at 10am sharp in order to utilize a full 60 minutes of training.
$ 45.00 / per person